Thursday, April 1, 2010

Campaign for Liberty Meeting

I was at the Campaign for Liberty conference and thought that you guys should be there too! how? by just watching the recorded videos online! : )
People you might know such as Richard ChurchYuri Maltsev, Ken Van Doren, and Terri McCormick was there.
Richard Church is a Grace Preacher from friendship that I know
Yuri Maltsev is a Austrian Economist that I might and start to follow to learn more of Austrian Economics and History of Economic Thought.
Terri McCormick who I will be supporting as she is holds many values dear to me and it will get Steve Kagen out of office!

This is the beginning of the Conference
If you go here, you can watch all of the videos.

I always find interest in the link between freedom, love, and our Lord Jesus Christ, in these are all interconnected with each other!

1 comment: