Saturday, April 10, 2010

What is a Constitutional Census?

After the recent Census that was taken and some of the interesting information I have gathered, I have come to a realization according to the Article 1 Section 2 of the Constitution that the only information that is required by law to be gathered is the number of individuals living in the household. If you gave any more information from that you are doing it outside of the constitution and law, therefore giving away your privacy. Such things of you giving away your privacy would including your name, number, ethnicity, and other information.

Here is a great article on the subject...

I do wish I would have known this information beforehand but i just have recently learned this by reading through articles and messages. I will be sending my information on how many people are in my household (1) and nothing more in information as it is the only thing stated in the constitution for gathered information. The reason for this is to accurately figure out how many representatives are to be representing that state.

So come 2020 I will probably be going out to people's houses telling them what they are required by the constitution to do with the census.

So when you own your home or rent a place remember the only thing you are REQUIRED to fill out is the number of people in the residence all other information IS VOLUNTARY!

3 comments:

  1. This is good information to know. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is not constitutional what our government is asking of us in the census, and I am definitely for keeping my rights, but when does "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's" (Matt. 22:21) come into effect? Where do we draw the line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the very verse that you have shown talks about ownership.

    If Caesar owns something or is declared to own it, you should submit to his will on that object or aspect. But if it is not of Caesar then are you obliged to still render under Caesar?

    So if I owned a basketball, and you wished to use it, you should submit to my will as to how and when to use it as it is my ball. But if the ball is yours, what right do I have to say how and when to use the ball that you own.

    Thankfully in America's bill of rights, it shows our rights. Note, I did not say it gives us our rights. The ninth amendment even speaks of this as the enumeration of our rights, or in other words the display of our rights that we already have. After all, the American philosophy is that God has given us our rights, not man. And those rights are Unmovable and static.

    ReplyDelete